Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Cookie Aunt

A long time ago Brian and I were joking about how I should be the cookie aunt...  where i'd always have cookies for my nieces and nephews when they comes over and such.  Well, now it's for real because I have decided that for their birthdays that is what I'll give them - specialized cookies made just for them.  So - my first go at it was for my niece, Marley.  She has a thing for Hello Kitty and we went to her birthday party on the coast to deliver her a dozen Hello Kitty cookies (6 with pink bows, 6 with red bows). 


Now I just need to figure out how to ship them so I can send some to Keri's boys.  I hate shipping cookies.... it's expensive and I stress out about them getting hard or breaking.  But I'm willing to do it!  So if anyone wants to pay for shipping I'll do it!



2 comments:

Aubrie said...

I hate you for being cooler than me. :)

Becca said...

OH MY GOSH! Seriously I cannot tell you how amazing those are! You are AWESOME! Beautiful!