We love Grimm! And we love that it is going to be back on Friday nights at 9 again!!! It had practically turned into a date night thing for Brian and I. And now I decided to have Grimm Nights were people can come over to watch it and we'll have dinner and Grimm. So to inaugurate it..... which turned out to only be me and Logan because Brian was working and everyone else was out of town.... I made Grimm cookies. It was my first time trying out "painting" on cookies with food coloring and a paint brush. It was really fun. I'll have to find another painting cookie project because I like the way they turned out. I did 2 of each of these. I was going to do more but I ran out of time.
Monroe quotes
At the same time I did 100 stilleto cookies for a Relief Society event. I had to bag them and tie them with a bow. So now I am VERY proficient at tying these bows!!
2 comments:
SHUT. UP. Seriously, those are freaking amazing!!!
Those are the most AWESOME cookies EVER! you are amazing!
Post a Comment