Wednesday, August 11, 2010
4 Months
Zachary had his 4 month visit with the doctor today. He has officially passed up Brooklynne in size. He is 17 lbs 14 oz and 25.5 inches long! He got 3 shots in his little legs the poor guy. It's so hard to hear him cry like that. Brian's lucky - some how he has ended up working every time Zach goes in for his shots.
The doctor suggested I start trying to feed Zach rice receral with a spoon. So I brought him home and we tried it. He did really good for his first time! He ate it all and I didn't have to clean up much of a mess. I sat him in his infant car seat in order to feed him since we don't have a high chair yet. So I can start feeding him baby food now! Crazy huh!? I'm SO excited to finally get to use my baby food maker :)
Development wise Zach rolled for the first time yesterday! We didn't see it.... but we're pretty sure it happened. He was laying on the floor on his quilt playing and I looked away at something, then the next moment I looked back and he was on his stomach staring at Brian and I! So funny! He tries to roll all the time but can't quite get all the way over yet. He also is trying with all his might to grab things more and more. I sit him in his baby einstein chair thing and he is starting to like it and to learn how to play in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love his chubby legs!
Wow! he is getting so big! too cute as always!
LOVE that face!!!!! He is sooo dang cute! Come back and play soon!
Oh my gosh he is so so cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on him again.
Post a Comment