AND NOW!!....
while at target i also picked up a few more things.... i got a small wicker basket for my laundry room counter - this will be the sock graveyard. i also purchased a bounce dryer stick - it's suppose to last for 4 months and be fantastic. i'll let you know my review of this product sometime within those 4 months. while in the laundry isle i stumbled across a FANTASTIC little product from Tide. Its a box of individual packets of washing machine cleaner. i highly highly recommend this to everyone. just yesterday i rescued my dog's favorite blanket from the backyard. usually this blanket is on her dog bed and she's a much better dog with this blanket on her bed because she loves it so much. but when she went through heat this blanket got SOO SOOOO GROSS and it ended up outside because we left her outside when we went out of town, etc. so when i rescued it from the backyard last night i seriously almost gagged from how much is stank and how much dog hair and grime there was on it and washed it twice in hot water. amazingly enough it came out clean...... my washing machine not so much. so when i came across this little miracle box for only 6.99 - score! my washing machine is now clean, my laundry room smells wonderful and i feel comfortable cleaning human clothes in it again. the cool thing is all i had to do was poor the packet of powder in the machine and start it. fan-freakin-tastic!
6 comments:
Oh look... a beige bulletin board. =)
in my defence.... they only had beige - and i had to get it from that one store because i had a gift card. it's mostly just for texture on the wall i rarely use it. once i have a color scheme i'll change the ribbon on it or something.
and guess what?! brian is going to paint the baby's room GREEN!! so that will be at least one room that is not beige :)
You crack me up! I LOVE it! I think it looks great!
I think it looks great! I have a "beige" house too..hehe! Except mine if "off white"! Jeremie would cry if he saw my set up too..heheh! I think it looks fantastic...I am going to have to try the tide thing! And what a nice 50's wife to wash the dogs blanket, after disliking her so much...hehehehehehehehe! Maybe, just maybe you like wheezie a little...hehehehehe! Okay, that one made me laough too!
I love the huge organizer!! Where did you find that?! I want one!!!
The desk looks awesome! You really know how to organize AND make it look good.
Post a Comment