Tuesday, July 28, 2009

normal day in my life...











brian is off of work today (and has been for like 4 days) so when we woke up i took a shower and got on the computer right away doing incredibly important things like updating my blog with photos from last month! and BUYING MY TICKET TO AZ NEXT MONTH. YEAH! i'm so excited. i really need an az fix. so here i was tinkering on my laptop and spending money on my husband's credit card while he was out in th 100+ heat cleaning the tutle tank and doing the outside stuff. then when he came in he moped all the tile floors (which i HATE doing because half of our entire home is tile... no kidding.... that's a lot of square footage). so he was sweatin' away. then he went over to his prego sister's to vaccume her floor. he's so nice. then we hung out, watched tv and played with wheezy (brian's dog) now he's out buying corn because a bunch of family/friends are coming over to bar-b-que and watch hell's kitchen. i made pazzookie and defrosted the chicken. that's about it. wheezy is totally waiting buy the window since brian left... even whinning a little. she watching for his jeep. it's so funny.

5 comments:

Becca said...

obviously the dog has been allowed back into the house..hehehehehehe! Sorry! I just laugh every time I think of her now...more poop...??? hehehehehehe!

Kyla said...

Yeah you're coming for a visit!

Anonymous said...

YAAY YAAY YAAY YAAY YAAY!! I can't wait until you get here!!

I forgot to tell you, we don't have a bed for you :) but we do have an air mattress for whatever day you want to stay here.

I AM SO EXCITED!

Santos Family said...

you guys have turtles? hehe...big dog and turtles! it will be fun to see you in az.

Julie said...

kim found your blog from Elizabeths, I do always give my dog a bath on the dame day I do the floors that way clean dog, clean floors:) Its funny to be cuz if you dont love dogs a big old slober dog like a boxer, nt thate way to go! I glad you are enjoying being married and Cali, the pic of the dog peaking out is cute in a so naughty way (just like kids!)