of a modern 50's house wife
Oh my gosh, those pictures are amazing! You obviously had fun!! Hope you are doing great in CA!! We miss ya but are so happy that you get to be with your hubby now!
All I can say is YOU SUCK! I am glad you got to visit Paris...but I didn't want to do ANY outdoor stuff on my honeymoon....hehe ;)
HA HA!! I thought that same thing Becca! But you have to take a break some time!!
I agree with Becca, YOu suck. and, ditto about the out door stuff. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are amazing! You obviously had fun!! Hope you are doing great in CA!! We miss ya but are so happy that you get to be with your hubby now!
All I can say is YOU SUCK! I am glad you got to visit Paris...but I didn't want to do ANY outdoor stuff on my honeymoon....hehe ;)
HA HA!! I thought that same thing Becca! But you have to take a break some time!!
I agree with Becca, YOu suck. and, ditto about the out door stuff. ;)
Post a Comment