Becc you don't know how ironic your last comment on my blog was. Yes Wheezy was let in the house yesterday because Brian gave her a bath so she was clean (as clean as a huge dog can be). She doesn't come in the house that much anymore. For some reason he always gives her a bath and lets her in right after the tile floors have been moped. Does that make
sense to anyone else? Because it sure as heck doesn't to me. Since she was clean she
slept in the house last night. Since our last "Wheezy Episode" Brian now puts
mexican blankets on our couches if she is in the house at night because #1 major major thing I can not deal with is having dirty nasty couches. Brian went back to work today and of course I sleep in - duh. When I wake up to what I thought would be a beautiful summer day what do I find??! GUESS....... dog
diarrhea/poop all by my kitchen table. It's still there. Because Brian is at work today I have to clean it up.... but it grosses me out so much that I'd rather come turn my computer on and blog about it first and then go back and try to deal with it.
Exhibit A: picture of the evidence. Please note: photos reduce the scale. Remember BIG DOG = BIG CRAP.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! I would kill her!
Oh man...that SUCKS!! I hate dogs.
ps...LOVE the title :) I've been cracking up over it.
Post a Comment