Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mont-Saint-Michel


Some of you may know that Brian and I decided to go to Paris for our honeymoon. Most of you know I have a thing for Paris.... I went when I was 17/18 and have wanted to go back evere since and love all things French (i butcher the language though...). Luckily for me I'm going to marry a man who served his mission in France, 6 months in Paris, and speaks fluently (he curses and talks to his dog in French.... it's funny). So one thing both have us have always wanted to do is see Mont-Saint-Michel which is in Normandy France (north of Paris). So when we're in France we'll rent a car and drive up to see this! Amazing isn't it!! It's an island city in a bay that is only accessable during low tide. So cool. You can Wiki it for more information.... but just so you all know - once we decided to go to France I went and bought a new camera. I'll take LOADS of pictures :)

6 comments:

Kyla said...

LUCKY!!! All I know in French is "I love you" and "Give said the little stream!"

Chelsi Chipps said...

I hate you. Not really. But I'm incredibly jealous that you are going to Paris for your honeymoon. I expect prizes when you get back. :)

Anonymous said...

That is going to be so amazing! I'm so excited for you!

Lacey said...

that is so cool! haha I told mom that I thought you guys would go there!

Becca said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

You never told me thats where your going! I think I am behind on everything