hey everyone! i finally had the Internet installed in my house and finally got my computer up and running. i'll try to download photos and get my blog caught up this week. last night i tried to update it but my computer then shut down because it needed to update so much. that's what happens when you don't turn your computer on for over 3 months. i used the computer AFTER Brian went to bed. it's funny because he is such a morning person and anyone that knows me knows that I AM NOT A MORNING person. so he usually goes to bed before my mind is even close to shutting down. so i've learned to "put him to bed" and then when i know he's asleep i get up and play :) last night it was on the computer. when i went back to bed he was on my side of the bed and hugging a pillow..... that's when i felt a little bad but was trying not to laugh at the same time. hehe :) so i just remove the pillow and slip into my rightful place :) this morning Brian was like you were on the computer last night? YEP!! and i solved world peace all while you were sleeping!
Brian got called to be the Gospel Essentials teacher - this is his first week of teaching today and his lesson is on the Millennium! That sucks. I offered to be a good wife and make cookies for his class but he said no because he doesn't want people to come to his class just expecting cookies. He doesn't understand that you buy into both children and adults hearts buy bringing sugar.
Speaking of which.... I need to go take a shower and get ready for church. By the way - at my ward I'm known as "Brian Brown's new wife." :) funny
3 comments:
FINALLY!! YOU'VE UPDATED!! :)
You need to call me and update me with everything and let me know how life is!! I miss you mucho dude!!
SO...if you're his NEW wife....is the dog a girl? Is that why you're the "new" wife??
Just kidding. So proud of you for blogging. Life is good, eh? Being married rocks! (I used to do the same thing with Karson, the putting him to bed thing, but I got into his sleep pattern now...eventhough I still can't wake up as early as him)
So who was the old wife?
I am so glad you blogged!!! YEAH! Now I might get to hear about your new life! We were sitting at Michaels farewell today, and there was a girl sitting next to Michelle and Jackson said..."Hi Kim"..it was funny!!! Then, we were in the car the other day and Jackson said.."when will Kim come back to grandmas?" I explained that you wouldn't be living there anymore....Then he said.."when will Haubrie come back to grandmas"...so again I explained she wouldnt...THEN Natalie said..."We are going to see Haubrie more than we see Kim, and we NEVER see Haubrie.." My poor kids! They miss you!
Post a Comment