Tuesday, April 21, 2009

workin' 9-5

SOOOOO..... I just applied to a position at the UOP Visalia Learning Center in Visalia and a position at the UOP Fresno campus. PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL GET ONE OF THESE POSITIONS! Brian will HATE that I'll be working full time (because he always wants me off when he is... which is practically impossible since he only works 3 days a week - LUCKY!). I really really want one of these positions - they are both education positions!! AND I'll need the money because Brian and I got the house and I want to decorate it! :)

4 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

YAY!!! I'm excited for you and will keep my fingers crossed that you get it!!

Santos Family said...

You got the house! YAY! So have I mentioned how excited I am for your wedding...no? WAY EXCITED! We hope you get one of the jobs. The only sad thing will be that you guys live in California. We should all go to Disnleyland. hehe

Becca said...

YEAH!!!! I am prayin! I hope you get one! And Keri...no thinking about moving to Cali too! Arizona is the place!!!! Then we can take Road trips to KIM!!!! YEAH!

Jessica Jackson said...

I'm so happy for you! Hope you get one of the jobs!