My mom had surgery 2 days ago and my dad has been the point of contact, and using his and her phone to give us updates on how she's doing. Today I text saying"does mom have her cell phone yet?" my mom text back yes. I was like awesome! mom's no longer grounded and got her phone back. So i tried having a conversation, asking her how she's doing and what not. I got a lot of "?" text back to me. I finally text her "mom i love you but u suck at texting while on pain medication." Her response was priceless LOL!!! Her reply text to that was "Xep" ahahahahahaha. I know my mom was trying to type YES but due to her being a dope addict right now it came out "Xep"
so fantastic! :) (i can't wait until she's home and off the crack and she reads this! hehe)
2 comments:
That is funny!
That is hillarious! Love it
Post a Comment