fRom a cruise! can you believe it?! Brian and i met on on October cruise to the Meixcan Riveria (i think that's what it's called). 2nd date was Hawaii. 3rd was him coming to AZ for New Years. 4th I went to Cali towards the end of January to go to Disneyland and his hometown (Visalia, CA). 5th I went back to Cali over president's day weekend in february. 6th he came to az and so did my parents and younger sibling (keri was stuck in idaho) and we all went to tombstone, az. 7th he came back out to az on thursday (april 9th) for our "6 month talk" and asked me to marry him!! k…. so he came into town and I picked him up (his dad dropped him off here in town on his way to Tucson) and we went to costa vida for dinner. Then we went to the Easter pageant because I wanted to go and thought that would be a good mesa thing to do. And he has always known that if someone asked me to marry them at the mesa temple I’d say no so apparently he was way stressing the whole time like “when is this going to end”. He is trying to buy a house right now (official offer is in we’re just waiting on what the judge says). So he brought a memory card with pictures on it and asked if we could look at those. So we went back to my gma’s and I got my laptop out. He showed me the pictures of the house. Very nice! Brand new! 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage. Then he was like ok let’s have our 6 month talk so I was like crap…. Ok. Let’s go into the living room. Then once we were sitting on the couch he got a box out of his backpack, got down on one knee and proposed with a ring. A real ring! That was the most surprising thing! The next day when I got off work (yeah…. I was only here for 2 hours and WAY scatter brained) I picked him up and we went to lunch with my cousin Aubrie and her husband. After lunch we went straight to the jewelry store it only took me like 10 min to pick out my new ring! The end!My ring that the jewlery store is holding hostage:
So hopefully we're getting married on June 19th.... The temple has been closed for the annual spring cleaning..... so I'm calling them this morning at 8am to schedule my wedding (i'm getting married! CRAZY!).
12 comments:
AAAAAAA!! I am so freaking excited.....you spelled my name wrong hoser. Your ring is soo pretty!!
YAY!!! WHOO HOO!!! I love that this is the EXACT same story that you told me yesterday.... same words and all!! haha.
Yipee Kim!!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! We are beyond excited for you! and your ring is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it in person
AHHHHH!!! We are way excited for you, Kim. I can't wait for your wedding!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The end.
Whahoo!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
aubrie i corrected the spelling :)
POOP!!!
(I wanted to say something other than the normal congrats stuff. So there.)
But seriously Kim. I'm so stinkin' (no pun intended) happy for you. I'm saving the date!
Hey, thats the same place I got engaged!!! Go Brian's!!!
hehe! That is the same place I got engaged too! That is a LUCKY couch!
that's what brian said after i told him it was practically a Ray tradition to get engaged there. he rubbed the arm of the couch and said "lucky couch". i was crackin' up.
I got engaged on that same couch also. Maybe we should all take a picture together. Wait it looks way better now. Same foundation though.
Post a Comment