Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Geekin out
A few of us have things we geek out on...... well I geek out on weight watchers! I started weight watchers at work program again today and i'm so so super excited! "at work" just means that they hold the weekly meeting here on my campus. which is nice because i just walk down one flight of stairs to a conference room. they have updated the program since the last time I did it and they have this cool little pocket guide! it's so cute and convenient. it's every tuesday for the next 10 weeks. i get to go shopping tonight to buy all my good yummy healthy food! my favorite grocery store is fresh and easy so that makes healthy shopping easier. and i'll get to wear my cute new apron while i make my taco salad meat. I'M SO EXCITED! good thing grandma garden is starting to produce squash and tomatoes or i'd go broke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your blog cracks me up...And, I love the BFG...I might steal those pictures and put them on my blog :) You are going to be in tucson for the egg hunt, right??
Post a Comment