Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Brother Brown

Zachary could care less about Alexander.  He doesn't go around Alex or touch him.  He will sometimes kiss Alex on his head if we tell him to but that is it.  Zachary gets upset with me because it seems like the only time he wants me to help him with something or hold him is when I'm preoccupied with Alexander's bath time or feedings.  Zach is acting out more now that Alex is home.  He's also in the terrible two phase though so what 2 yr old doesn't act out anyway?!  We love him though.  Other stuff he is going through right now is annoying toddler eating issues.  So I came up with some solutions that are helping.  Little steps at a time :)   He is getting so big!  He is just under 30 lbs now and getting taller by the second.  His hair grows so fast we can never keep it short enough to keep me happy (I hate it long and fluffy).  Here are some Zachary habits I want to document:

- He is a champion at making car engine sounds.  He loves cars!  And he LOVES Corvairs.  Weird, but he knows a Corvair from any other type of car.  And he associates his Grandpa Don with engine sounds as well.  Go figure! 
-He loves dinosaurs and is awesome at making dinosaur roars.  The few times he has wanted to be around Alexander is when there are cars or dinosaurs on Alex's pj's. 
-He has the funniest dance on the planet!!  He makes me laugh so hard when he dances.  I can never catch it on video which makes me sad.
-There is a commercial on TV that has eyeglasses making ninja "waaahhhaa" sounds and Zachary imitates it and makes the "waaahhhaa" sounds every time he hears the commercial. 
-He isn't talking but he can totally understand everything you say and usually doesn't have too much of a problem explaining what he wants.  He just walks up to you, grabs your hand and drags you to what he wants you to do.  Usually it is to get him some milk, or crackers, or start a movie for him in his room. 

Here are some pictures from the last year that I kept forgetting to blog.  I think he is so cute.



He had his Singe wrapped arond his neck and it cracked me up because he looks like a bandit. 


At the Montana Zoo when we went to visit Gma and Gpa this summer


2 comments:

Aubrie said...

He is soo freaking cute!!

Becca said...

I LOVE that little boy! He is sooo cute! He is so big!