Thursday, July 22, 2010

San Francisco June 9th -11th




i was making fun of "tree huggers"





i thought this photo of Logan on the bridge was cool








This is that absolutely gorgeous place that's always in the movies.... and that I can't remember the name of. It was seriously a gorgeous park.







Hanging out in the hotel room before that days' escapades started.


My dad wanted to take Zach for a while - so Brian gave him the baby carrier and my dad found out pretty quick that this is pretty much what Zach LOVES to do while in the baby carrier. So this was my dad and Zach the whole time while we were on Alcatraz.


Dad, Zachary and Logan on Alcatraz. The ear phones are the audio self guided tour you take. It was cool. Logan's face is always priceless in pictures :)


See - Zach is still asleep :)





Once again.... pictures of Logan crack me up :)


On the boat going to Alcatraz.





Coit Tower


Zach's first trolley ride.



My mom, Lacey and i all went to the Orpheum Theater to see Wicked. I can't even tell you how much i LOVED it!






On the bus headed to the theater.



Fisherman's Wharf... it got a little chilly. I thought it was cute how Zach's little face was poking out of the side of the carrier and blankets trying to look around.


A candy shop on the Wharf. Yum!




My mom, Lacey and I went shopping on this one street where private vendors were selling from the little street tables. There was some pretty awesome jewelry! Lacey got these totally awesome necklaces and I found a pair of cool hand carved jade dangly earrings. I love them and they were only $20! We also randomly found this really cool hat shop. They were closed so we knocked on the door (Brian said just knock they probably lives there..... How come he is ALWAYS right?!) and they came to the door and let us look around. They were these hat/headbands that were FABULOUS!! We probably totally would have bought one but the lady was closed and wasn't going to sell until she went to the farmers market at her both on that Saturday and we left Friday :( bummer!!!

2 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Kimmers I miss you. Give me a call. I don't have your number, my phone dropped several numbers and yours was one of them. Call me!

Becca said...

SOOO jelous! I want to go to San Fran! Next time I come we have to go!!! PLEASEA!