While all the boys were fishing and trapsing around Alaska all the girls and grandbabies were at my mom's in Montana. We discvoered a wonderful bakery that had the best bread i've ever eaten; we went to hobby lobby and i spent ridiculous amounts of money on craft stuff i don't need but it's SO FUN and dreamed about stuff we'll never be able to afford (cricut cake cutter.... of how i want thee); watched Cupcake Wars and then all we wanted to do were make cupcakes; ate some more; and sat around haning out. I gained like 5 lbs. It was a ton of fun! Thank Mom! And I loved the chance to hang out and get to know all my sisters even better - Keri, Kim and Lacey! Love you guys!
1 comment:
WOW...Cade is huge compared to those two...it cracks me up that Zach and Brooklynne are the same size! So funny! Soooo cute! I am glad you had fun, and didn't have to stay home alone while Brian was in Alaska!
Post a Comment