Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thanks Becca!


Becca came to visit this past weekend and I had so much fun! It was so nice having one of my persons here :) She found out just how erratic my life is.... I never know where we are going to be or what we are going to be doing. She ended up hanging out at my mother-in-law's house since my brother and sister-in-law were in town and we don't see them that much - thanks for being such a good sport about it. It was really fun. She also went to my friend Sarah's nursing school graduation party/dinner at Bubba's BBQ - holy crap we laughed so hard! Sarah rode the bull.... priceless. When I get the video of it I'll post it on my blog. I also got to take her to eat at all the places Brian doesn't like since we are not "food compatible". I love Exeter (a very very cute little town near mine) - we went to a wonderful and very yummy sandwich place there and thanks for going into all those little shops with me :) Aubrie if you come to visit I'll take you there - you and Leah would really love it! Zach loved her - he was just sit and stare at her.


Thanks Becc! I loved having you here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I am soo jealous!!!

Becca said...

AWWW...I made the blog! Although thanks for the picture...ewe...except for Conan..he is of course PERFECT!!! I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!! Thanks for letting me add to the craziness! I can't wait to come again now! I have not laughed that hard for so many days in a LONG TIME!!!

Amy Smith said...

time to come to my house!

Dave Ray said...

I like how Becca is looking at her phone while holding the baby.