1974 International Scout.... it starts but it doesn't run.
When Brian brought it home he had to spray a perimeter around it with bug spray because a ton of black widows dropped out of it. arachnophobia! yuck! it was seriously a spider haven.
He has already started to disect it.... he riped out the nasty black lining in the back and the ugly grandmaobile seats that someone had put in it.
i planted zucchini, yellow squash, cantelope, and okra.
thank you bouncy chair!
7 comments:
Okra? gross.
I had to call grandma too when I started. Something is very wrong about that since I grew up with a dad that is an avid gardner.
I have that same bouncy chair, the greatest invention in the world!
You go girl! I am one day going to have a garden in my backyard...maybe.
Projects are fun! Good luck with the garden? Oh, what does Brian do with the cars after he is done?
he drives them! but his corvair just blew a belt so he had to replace it before we can have fun in it again.
the scout will be for camping and 4 wheeling..... and maybe brian's main vehicle if he can get it running really well. we'll see :)
It will be soo much fun when it is done, and I wam with your mom...Okra...ewe! BUT, I am glad you started the garden!!
Post a Comment