Monday, May 10, 2010

Saturday at the Zoo

This past Saturday Brian, Zach and I went to the Fresno Zoo with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece. Zach is obviously too small to care that he is at the zoo.... or anywhere for that matter.... but Brian's mom and sister were going so we went with them just for fun. The Fresno Zoo is small but effective.... I was exhausted by the time we got home! We had a lot of fun though :)

Here is a video of Naomi and Zach while we were checking out the orangutan's exhibit.
Zach just loves the zoo. Can't you tell? j/k :)




Our niece Naomi


Naomi and Brian - she LOVED being on his shoulders!



How cute is this? Since we went on the Saturday before Mother's Day all the animals
that were mothers had this sign on their exhibit signs. Too cute!

4 comments:

Becca said...

You make me laugh! Zach looks VERY interested..hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That video made me laugh! I like going to the zoo, too, just to walk around

Amy said...

I have to say....those are the cutest shoes EVER!

Jessica Jackson said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE, AND CUTE!!!