My mother-in-law had us over for dinner and she gave me a card and a small vase of roses. The card said "Thanks for our precious little Zachy. He's lucky to have you for a mother." Seriously how sweet is she?! I'm so lucky to have such an awesome mother-in-law! I love her so much! And it's so nice having her so close. My mom sent me a text saying "Happy Mother's day to our wonderful mother. Thanks for being mother to our sweet grandbaby." aaaawwwwh cute :) I'm lucky to have such an awesome mom - I call and bug her all the time! I have no idea what I would do with out her! If I have a question about how long to cook the chicken... I call my mom. If I have a baby question... I call my mom. If the crazy lady has taken over and I need to vent and be told to "Get over it".... I call my mom :) See the reoccurring activity here - seriously if I didn't have my mom I'd be lost. Thanks mom I love you! Happy Mother's Day! It was so fun to have you here to visit. Zach is going to love going to visit his Grandma in Montana :)
Monday, May 10, 2010
My First Mother's Day
I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY! This was my first mother's day :) I like mother's day SO MUCH BETTER than my birthday! It is still totally bizarre to me that I'm a mom. I was just telling Aubrie that I'm worried one of these day's I'll wake up and forget I have a kid because it is still so surreal to me. Brian got me a bouquet - it had an assortment of greens, green flowers and a few pink roses. It was so very pretty. He also got me a beautiful little potted pink hydrangea plant. I LOVE it :) I also got a card from Zach - Brian wrote "thanks for being the bestest mom ever. love zachary" it was way cute!!! in the card was some cash. Brian knows how much I want to stay at the California Hotel someday so I got some money to put away and save up to go there someday. It's so expensive! I'm so excited to go there someday. I LOVE Disneyland and I LOVE staying in beautiful nice smelling hotels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for you! I am so happy it was such a good dayh for you!
Awe! Yaay for a good mothers day! I'm so glad I got to talk to you!
Post a Comment