Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last week...

So last week my parents went home and it was just me, Brian and Zach again. Brian worked like crazy all week to try to get his Corvair ready for the Sacramento Corvair car show we were planning on attending on saturday, May 1st. Brian worked out in the garage on his car from the time he woke up until the late hours of the night and I took care of Zach. Our poor lil' Conan all the sudden started to be fussy - and he is not fussy. I figured it out finally - he just can't handle the powdered formula, it just kills his little tummy; but the liquid formula is just fine. I'm so glad we figured that out because as soon as we stopped supplementing him with the powdered stuff he went back to being just fine! Here are some photos that I took all during the week.

i came home one day from running an errand while brian was "babysitting" and this is what i found when i got home :) him working on the corvair and zach chillin' in the swing (which is normally in our living room)


zach's swing became a normal fixture out in the garage last week. on the top you'll notice my bottle is right next to zach's :)


All bundled up so he can hang out with mom and dad in the garage while working on the car

baby's liquid gold (breast milk).... mom's liquid gold (diet coke)




working on the car totally wears them out :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so cute! So much fun to read. I lOVE the diet coke next to your breast milk. You rock my world. Glad you had fun!!

Becca said...

I LOVE the diet coke and breast milk also! ASWESOME! Hey...I think Conan was perfectly happy out there with daddy! he might as well get use to it! I am sure it is going to be part of life for him! Playing with the car!!! hehe! SOOOOO SWEET!