On Friday, April 9th Zach had his first doctor's appointment. The weighed him and re-measured him. He was 8 lbs 2 oz so he had only lost 3 ounces from his birth weight. And they stretched him out and got a more accurate length - he is actually 21 1/2 inches - in the hospital they didn't stretch him out all the way so they original thought he was only 20 inches long. Zach has his circumcision at 1 week old - that same night grandma and grandpa price from Montana came to visit him. I did pretty good - I didn't cry... almost did - but I didn't. I made Brian change his diaper all that day though. His cord finally fell off right before he was 2 weeks old. The following week on his two week birthday he had his follow up with the doctor and he was doing really good and got the go ahead to have a real bath. YEAH! He likes those much better. he was weighed that day too and he came to 9lbs 2oz! Our litlle Conan has no problem eating :) He is going to grow so fast!
Zach straight up HATES having his diaper changed. It's the only time he really cries. He also doesn't like his car seat much because he prefers to be able to stretch out - and he can't in the car seat. He is a champion pooper - and he loves to mess with his parents by pooping again as soon as we've put him in a new diaper. One time he did that three diapers in a row.... we've learned from that time. We now wait a while to change his diaper hoping he has finished his business. He also burps really well - he has some champion man belches sometimes.
He is such a good baby! He doesn't really fuss or cry (unless he is getting his diaper changed or is stuck in his car seat when he wants to stretch out) - he is really laid back. We are so lucky :)
Zach straight up HATES having his diaper changed. It's the only time he really cries. He also doesn't like his car seat much because he prefers to be able to stretch out - and he can't in the car seat. He is a champion pooper - and he loves to mess with his parents by pooping again as soon as we've put him in a new diaper. One time he did that three diapers in a row.... we've learned from that time. We now wait a while to change his diaper hoping he has finished his business. He also burps really well - he has some champion man belches sometimes.
He is such a good baby! He doesn't really fuss or cry (unless he is getting his diaper changed or is stuck in his car seat when he wants to stretch out) - he is really laid back. We are so lucky :)
4 comments:
AWW!! I cannot stop staring at that monkey picture, so stinkin cute! Can you come visit AZ so we can play?!?!?!
He is so freaking cute! Seriously, I am DYING. I can't wait until June to see that handsome Conan. We miss you guys. Maybe someday we will be closer by so we can visit more often!
YEAH!!! he is soooo CUTE! I love his big lips! They are fabulous! I cannot wait to get my hands on him!
I LOVE HIM!! Seriously, if you come here or I come to you I may have to keep him! He is so so cute!!!
Post a Comment