Friday, March 5, 2010

Prego update - 34 weeks!

I'm now 34 weeks prego! And man I am so uncomfortable! Baby Conan has been head down for weeks now (good lil' boy!) but that means that my hips/pelvis are way way sore because his head it already down there. I walk so weird. We went to the baby doc yesterday and he is still in the perfect position. I was actually contracting right when the doctor was going to try to feel his position so he had to wait until it passed. Conan's heart beat is good and the doctor says he thinks he will be a good size baby - "a 8 pounder" - is what he guesses! Yikes! I guess we won't be blessed with a tiny Brooklynne sized baby - dang! If the doctor wants a real guesstimate at the baby's size (if the doc thinks he will be large) then they may do an ultra sound - mostly just for my sake of mind not the doc's because I keep buggin him about an ultra sound :) My doctor said he would be surprised if I actually went to my due date since Conan has been measuring so well each week, he is in the right position already and because I have been having contractions. So cross your fingers everyone! EARLY - WE WANT A EARLY BABY! :)

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Yeah for 34! My doctor told me he didn't think I would make it to my C-section date, but I did :( I hope you get you little man early though!

Becca said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I cannot belive it is almost time for Conan to come! I cannot wait to see him! I will probably come sooner in stead of the blessing (sniff sniff) because that is our Anniversary weekend..but we shall see !