Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blond or Brunette?

K so I'm totally missing my blond hair and I think I want to go back blond. What do you all think? I feel so blah! My current natural hair is just not making me feel pretty. The only thing that sucks is paying for my hair to be colored.... but my husband won't mind if it makes me happy. Same thing with rock star toes - I really miss those too.

So what do you guys think about me going back blond? I need EVERYONE to reply on this - don't keep me hangin. For visual aid see below picture - it's me and my friend Shauna at a Masquerade party we went to back in the day when I had pretty hair, fun make up and a pedicure all the time.

10 comments:

Aubrie said...

I have always LOVED your blonde hair! I think you should do it. You will feel sexy and look great!!

(remember how worried I was when you wanted to go brown??)

Amy Smith said...

blond. or maybe brown, no blond, ok, maybe brown - too many choices!!!!

ShaunaMahana said...

Hey, you're one of the few people I know that can pull off "Barbie" blond color. Obviously you're gonna have to wait until ZSB finally arrives to get it done, but I say go for it!

Santos Family said...

So I feel wierd that I'm the one that is going to say brunette. Just dye it a prettier color. I love your hair dark!

Chelsi Chipps said...

I love you both ways!! You are GORGEOUS as a brunette, but I think that Blonde fits you best.

Kyla said...

Dude, you are sexy no matter what color hair you have! Go for blonde though, it's always nice to change it up!

Becca said...

I LOVED your hair blonde...but I LOVE you hair brown...I think if you want it blonde you should do it...BUT, my opinion is to wait until you have the baby! ONLY because something always HAS to change when you have a baby, and your hair is the most dramatic...so I would say do it, just wait till you have the baby! Then you will have something to look forward to for just you, and it will make you feel pretty! Of course you are always BEAUTIFUL no matter what...as for the rockstar toes...TOTALLY DO IT NOW! You always need to do something for yourself to help you feel "pretty"!

Dave Ray said...

I disagree with the above. People aren't sexy "just the way they are." Only blondes are sexy. ;)

Lacey said...

I think you should go blonde again! But of course you look amazing both ways.

Julie said...

stay dark untill after the baby, keeping up with blond roots gets $$$ and takes time, new mammas dont have alot of time or money! I think your eyes pop with dark hair, just my opinion