of a modern 50's house wife
you really don't look that big? You look really good.
did that sound right? You look good anyway you look. there.
So cute! I can't believe you are almost done, YAY!! I was the same way, I felt so huge by the end of the day!
SOO cute! I love your prego belly! I am just sad that I am missing out on all of the "fun" stuff...hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you really don't look that big? You look really good.
did that sound right? You look good anyway you look. there.
So cute! I can't believe you are almost done, YAY!! I was the same way, I felt so huge by the end of the day!
SOO cute! I love your prego belly! I am just sad that I am missing out on all of the "fun" stuff...hehe!
Post a Comment