Saturday, January 23, 2010
I am so done
I can't have an inside dog anymore. I truly think I am going to kill it. Today is a mass cleaning day...... and it turns out that I am mostly cleaning up after my dog. I had to vacuum and then wash my couch cushions because there was so much dog hair and grime on them.... I then had to dust because not only was their dust on my coffee tables and entertainment center but dog hair as well. I had to vacuum my area rug three times before I could finally feel that it was as good as it was going to get... there is still dog hair on it that won't come off. I even have a brand new $500 dollar top of the line Dyson vacuum that is made specifically for dog hair. Pointless. Everywhere I turn there is dog hair or evidence of that my dog has been there - such as dirt on my walls. I HATE THE STUPID MUTT. I got so mad while cleaning that I put her outside, which she then started jumping on the glass door and then started attacking our windows. Oh, and didn't I tell you? ALL of the screens on ALL of our windows are ruined - she has literally torn them apart. There is caked on dirt on my blinds because she will jump on the windows when they are open flinging all the dirt and grime from the screens into the house. I wish I could say that the crying while cleaning is because of the prego hormones.... nope. HE LOVES THE DOG MORE THEN ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's not the dogs fault that it looses it's hair. How about you get a Cat, so that you can be mad at the Cat, and not the dog. LOL!
I know you hate your dog...but I am telling you, it makes for the best bloggin stories ever! I can picture you doing all these things, while leering at the dog! I wish I could say it would get better, but it is a dog! Poor Brian! But I am laughing SOOO HARD at the "he loves the dog more than me"! It will live forever in this family!
Oh Kim!! I am soo sorry! They do make for great blogging. I feel VERY fortunate that my husband puts the dog out when I ask him to, and he only stays in one little part of my house.
Post a Comment