all right people. i HATE the baby name game. i feel a tremendous amount of responsibility naming a child. so all of you should help with suggestions. if there are awesome baby boy names that you like send 'em my way. brian and i are trying to work on the name thing right now so our little boy's cute cuddly blanket will have his name embroidered on it. please help!
and no - conan is not going to be his official name on his birth certificate. but we are going to name our lil' one after my dad. so his middle name will probably be scott. I KNOW keri, scott, lacey and logan don't be mad at me..... all of us can have a boy named scott no worries. it's tradition in brian's family to name boys after fathers and grandfathers so this was not just my idea. both brian and i agreed on it. i actually suggested using dad's middle name (douglas) but brian was the one that said no i think we'll use scott.
so far the only name that has made the chopping block is-
full birth certificate name: zackary scott brown
nickname: zack
spelling: we're not positive on that yet
so help us! thanks :)
10 comments:
I love that, actually! Zach is cute, and all 3 names sound good together.
Agamemnon? Lord Zeus? James Tiberius Kirk? . . . No?
Leah, those made me laugh so hard!!!!! I like the name Zach too....I never though names were that hard....maybe because we had our boy name before we ever had any girl names, and thegirls names were Jackson until we found out they were girls...hehe! The only name that was hard was Macey's...and that is because I wanted "Stacey"...you know..so I could be "Stacey's mom"...lol...OKAY...holy crap that made me laugh!
LOL!! funny thing is brian LOVES star trek so he'd be way into that leah :)
I like Conan...he will be use to the name by the time he is born. :)
I like the name Karson...(cheesy).
Max
You need to update!!!! Please...you too Keri...hehe!
What about Michael Scott?? (ok so I love The Office) any way congradulations on your sweet boy.
ps I love
Ronan
Brody
Van
Post a Comment