Wednesday, August 26, 2009

date night

oh my gosh... it actually happened. brian and i went out..... ALONE!!! that's seriously amazing. it's actually the first time we've gone out at night to do something together without anyone else since we've been married! crazy...

so we went out to tulare (a neighboring town)... they have a better movie theater. the movie theater is in an outlet mall kind of place. and there's this chocolate shop. they sell carmel covered apples and i got one for the movies (snuck it in by using my mary popins bag). so we saw District 9. it was one of those movies where you come out saying "that was intersting...... was it good?..... yeah, yes it was good."

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love date night! Although I have 3 kids I have to get away from for a while..hehehehehe!! You only have a dog...hehehe!! KIDDING!

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! I love date night. I shared date night with our friends Kellen and Bridgette. We made the boys take us to see the Time Travelers Wife. and I am a bug sissy and it made me cry.

I can't stand watching other people be married and have weird/bad things happen...I am a birth control cry baby.

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

You need to call me.