one of the main reasons why i started my blog in the first place was to post about the hilarious moments of my singleton life. right? i mean i can seriously entertain my family and friends for hours on bad dating stories and blah blah blah all i hear is you're a dirty tramp type stuff. i found this week that even though i'm dating someone i still will obtain many moments of singleton hilarity to occupy my family and friends with.
so wed afternoon my good friend Shauna emailed me at work “My friend Krystal is having a BBQ at her house tonight at 6 and I was told to bring a friend so would you like to come with me? It's a bring-your-own-meat so I was just going to grab some dogs and buns when I run the bank deposit later. It's just a small fun "because it's spring break" shin dig.” So I was like yeah sure I’m down! I’m WAY carnivorous right now so having someone else bbq up me a stake is awesome! So being the fantastic friend she is so got me a steak when she was at the store buying her dogs and we went to the BBQ with QT swiggers in hand….. and both of us brought our own contraband condiments…. I had A1 in a ziplock in my purse (yes boys…. That is why women carry such big purses) and she brought homemade relish! What’s even more funny is that neither of us told the other we were planning on doing that… so when we both pulled out our own condiments we were crackin’ up. ANYWAY…. So we get there and I’m cool, socializing (a little… I tend to stay in a small circle) but we almost instantly go to the bbq’er to get our stuff on the grill. Anyway there was a dude BBQ'ing, his name shall be COOK, so we had to stick around the grill and him for a while to get our stuff cooked to our specifications…. So he’s a cool guy, funny, whatever. Well – he ended up sitting next to us while we were all eating…. And kind of trying to touch me when he could. I just tried to move my arm so he wasn’t touching me. Well when shauna and I said we were going to leave he makes the for real pass. He puts his arm around me and asks for my number. I was like Shauna’s got my number no worries (in case anyone wants to hang out she can call me about it… the go around you know?!). he was like oh that’s how it is? I said yeah, I’m dating someone. Than another dude, just to make sure I wasn’t blowing off COOK, asked if I really was in fact dating someone YES I AM. He was like oh ok…. well look me up on facebook anyway. No thanks.
That story is so much more funny when i tell it in person! Anyway so i call my brian after i left this BBQ and way like "it's all your fault that i had an awkward situation because you live in california so no one really believes i have a boyfriend!"
THEN later that night i find out that there's drama in california... about me.... and yet i live in AZ. how that's possible i have no idea. but i guess some girls are talking crap about me. LOL!! no one knows me! so all i hear is blah blah blah you're all jealous dirty tramps! :) i scored the most eligible bachelor in visalia. i rock.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! You did score him because blah blah blah all I hear is you're a sexy tramp. huh. that sounds better that it looks typed. lol
Dude. That's freaking rad.
I want reading material on Monday! :)
I LOVE IT!
I miss swapping stories. Gotta love the faux single life, eh?
I love it...so awesome
Post a Comment