so lacey sent me this poem that her and kaley's camp leader wrote at young womens camp (right?)... and lacey sent it to me because she thought of me. i of course read it, laughed my butt off, and then whimpered a little saying "it's true, it's true!"
He's got glasses and a pocket protector
I asked him his name and he tells me Hector
Oh what more could I ask for?
He tries to put his arm on my shoulder
That's when I relize how much older he is than me!
Only the weird guys like me, I wanna tell them to all bite me
Something inside makes me be nice
No matter what I do they just don't get clue
No matter what I say they just wont go away
'Cause only the weird guys like me.
He's 7 ft. tall and he shaves his head
I asked him his name and he tells me Zed.
Oh what more could I ask for?
He leans in and tries for a kiss.
I move away so that he will miss, Oh can't you see?
Only the weird guys like me, I wanna tell them all to bite me
Something inside makes me be nice
No matter what I do they just wont get a clue
No matter what I say they just won't go away
'Cause only the weird guys like me.
Here's Mr. Perfect heading my way
I try to think of something to say
He's getting closer and I catch his eye.
I start to smile, then he passes on by
Then I hear him say......
Only they weird girls like me, I wanna tell them all to bite me
something inside makes me be nice
No mater what I do they just don't get a clue
No matter what I say they just won't go away
'Cause only the weird girls like me.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! That is so freaking funny!! I love it
ok, i LOVE it!! hahaha
That is funny! Sweet!`
You probably don't even check this anymore, but I tagged you on my blog...check it out!
Post a Comment