i have my own language. i have yet named this language.... but it's mine the same. and those that know me well will attest to this. in my language i often have sayings, or a word (often made up ie "decrapitated"), etc that succintly describe and fit me and my mood at that moment. one that fits me today is "i look like a dead cat behind a dumpster." 'tis true. i'm very discriptive with my words....literal, symbolic and with a bit of hyperbolie thrown in. i have often found that sometimes a phrase or just one word will describe me best at that moment. i have also discovered that sometime a work of art is even better.... they use the same literal, symbolica dna with a bit of hyperbolie thrown in that i do - just with paint. so let me introduce you to my favorite artist - bansky. he's a graffiti artist in england. the dude is awesome. and why i introduce you now is because one of his pictures explains my mood today.

2 comments:
Dude, I feel ya...
nice!that's hillarious!I have a blog too! I love the graffite!! that's hillarious!!
Post a Comment