His 9 and 10 month accomplishments kind of run together.... because it was him practicing how to walk more, practicing drinking from a straw..... and his two top front teeth TRIED to come through but they still haven't. He did go see his Great Grandma and Grandpa Ray though. Brian, Zach and I drove to AZ for a short weekend (sorry everyone whom I didn't get to see or hang out with - it was a very short trip). He traveled so so so well!
 |
| My mom's picture is all blurry because she was waving a gang sign - "west side!" hehehehehe |
3 comments:
Holy Cow. couldn't you find a picture I didn't look retarted in?
That's so funny! I'm so glad you came it was so fun hanging out.
I am soooo glad you guys were able to come...sorry you got the plague when you went home though! We did too...sucks....I cannot believe what a good little boy Zach is! He was perfect! SOOOOO sweet!
Post a Comment