After countless batches, equalling uncountable dozens of cookies, I have finally perfected my own sugar cookie recipe. That's right - my own recipe!! I just made a test batch for tasting (this was just for tasting purposes - I did not ice them at all - the cookie itself needed to stand up for itself before being slathered with liquid sugar coating). Brian took them to work today and they were gone way before lunch time and everyone loved them. I also took them over to Laura and Scott's house (Brian's uncle and aunt) and Scott was on his 2nd or 3rd cookie by the time I was walking out to my car to come home. He said that they were great, just like a bakery's! My brother-in-law, Jacob, was over last night playing the Xbox with Brian and he could not stop eating them. My niece, Naomi, loved them too. Especially since I made kid size ones - fits perfect into her cute little hands. But the biggest complement was that Brian himself loved them and actually wanted me to save some for him instead of giving them all away for testing. That's a big deal because Brian was so sick of me making cookies, and he never put his stamp of approval on any of them. So when he told me "These are really good babe. No really, it's a really good cookie", holy crap I was floored! And nope, sorry, the recipe is now a total secret! A girl's gotta make a buck some how :)
Ok.... now that I've posted my cookie recipe praises from other people, you all are going to try them and think, ah no big deal :)
But for real - I am now for hire. If you have a party, event, need a gift for someone, or just want a sweet treat, you can hire me to make some super yummy cute sugar cookies.
I'm currently working on the details of my sample package (remember my little package idea.... this is kind of a forerunner). By next week I'll post the details of how much the package will be (including shipping), how many cookies per package, etc. There will also be a deadline for the 1st sample package event. That information will also be posted in the details. This is, of course, not excluded to people I know.... you guys please tell anyone and everyone you know - ANYONE can sign up.
THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP YET, but is anyone interested? If so let me know via comments or email and I'll make sure to double check the shipping information so you will have a better idea of the shipping cost. Thanks!
3 comments:
I want to try them!! I can't wait till you get back from montana so you can make me some!
Um...let me just tell you about how I feel about "secret" recipes....Okay, na...I love you so I won't really tell you how I feel about them! But, I am glad you found a recipe you like!
ok. I may buy them for Brians partners for Christmas. Let me know how much!
Post a Comment