Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010 - Cambria Car Show

Our little fuzz ball - sitting in the corvair.  He is such a good traveler!


This was the first time we tried out the baby backpack.  Zach is still a little small for it because when he is tired he slouched over.  But it was nice to have!



the backpack has a "review mirror" so the wearer can check on the kid.  funny.

Zachary and his Grandpa Brown (funny they look a lot alike in this photo :)) and below he is with Bud. 


THE CORVAIRS
This was the first time Brian was able to enter his convertible into a car show.  AND we drove it to the coast and back :) 

 
<><><> 
<><><> 
Isn't it pretty!  I love it.


My father-in-law's yellow wagon.  It's one of his many Corvair but he always brings this one to shows because it always wins.  He won at this one too.  Got a trophy and everything.


Bud's car.  It's really funny to see him and Grandma driving in it.  They "look right" in it if you know what I mean.  A very classy grandparents mobile :)


1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE HIS CAR!!!!! IT looks sooo nice! Way to go Brian! Next time I come I want to ride in it!