Saturday, June 19, 2010

2 months and totally handsome!



Our little boy is getting SO BIG!!! on June 6th he turned 2 months old (i'm a little late bloggin because we had family in town during that time for his blessing). The next day, Monday the 7th, I took him in for his 2 month wellness check up and shots. He was 13 lbs 2 oz and 23.75 in! The good thing he is totally proportioned - his weight matches his height; but the crazy thing is he is the size of an average 4 month old! He is now wearing 3-6 month clothing or 6 month onesies. He and Brooklynne wear the same size onesie:) He and Brooklynne also have the same size feet!
Well yesterday I took Zach to the doctor again because he wasn't feeling well - it's just a cold, he is doing just fine now - but I took him in to get checked and they weighed a measured again. Keep in mind - it has only been a week and a half since his last visit. He is now 14 lbs 3 oz and 24 1/2 in!! That is just crazy!!
We started him on the fast flow nipples a week ago and now today we bought him pacifiers for 6+ months. I put a picture of his little rolls on here - Brian calls the roll by his knee a "tumor".
He is so happy! He loves to talk and coo at you and smiles all the time. He is also bizarre because most kids think it's annoying when you blow on their face but Zach thinks it's hilarious!

3 comments:

Aubrie said...

I love that little boy!! He is so big!

Kyla said...

What a big boy! He weighs almost as much as Tyson! (but Tyson is SO long!) What a cute little guy!!

Becca said...

Man...I haven't blog stalked in FOREVER!!! He is soooo dang cute, and the video of him laughing that you sent me was priceless!